Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The keepsake military box for my Dad was beautiful.

Testimonial by Barb Montgomery
US-Flag-Wood-BoxThe keepsake military box for my Dad was beautiful. It was exactly what I pictured in my mind to put his war medals and all his war items and pictures. Thank you for your great personal business. God bless you.


About this personalized gift by Relic Wood


Barb chose our US Flag box and then personalized it with a brass nameplate. This military gift was hand made by Relic Wood in  North Carolina by hard working Americans. There is no better way to commemorate the service of our nations heroes than to purchase American made products. We greatly appreciate your father’s service to our great nation! We hope this beautiful wooden box becomes a family heirloom to keep the memory of his sacrifices and his memorabilia.



The keepsake military box for my Dad was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment