Monday, September 1, 2014

I love love love it!!

Testimonial by Ashley Neal


Marine-Testimonial“I ordered the Marine Semper Fi keepsake box. I love love love it!! It’s very beautiful! My son is at Parris Island SC. Becoming a Marine and his letters mean the world to me. So I’m going to use it as a safe place to keep any little thing he sends me.”


About this Marine Corps Keepsake Order


Ashley, We are so happy you chose our hand made Marine Corps wooden keepsake box for your son’s letters! We are very grateful for his service to our nation, and are grateful of your sacrifices as a Marine Mom! We work very hard to make a product that we can be proud of.


Be sure to tell your son that we appreciate him, and to look out for MGySgt Thomas Highway while he is there. We look forward to your next custom Relic Wood order. :)



I love love love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment