Friday, March 28, 2014

It is the perfect gift!

wooden-winchester-ammo-boxTestimonial by Rosalind Clark


“I just received the Winchester Ammo Box, along with an engraved brass nameplate for one of our employees that’s retiring next month. The Ammo Box is absolutely beautiful, and you can smell the wood. It is the perfect gift!


The other employees are raving about it. The employee will definitely enjoy it. I would also like to thank Micah the internet sales manager who assisted me with my selection, and provided me with details on time frames and shipping. Again, thank you so much. I will definitely order from Relic Wood LLC again!!”


Rosalind Clark

Administrative Assistant

Dyna-Drill


About this Retirement Gift


This Winchester Ammo Box was available in our “Quick Ship / In Stock” program and made a thoughtful personalized gift. Able to ship fast, this antiqued Wooden Ammo Box is emboss printed on a 1930′s era Hooper Press still functioning today. An excellent wooden ammo box gift with a speedy delivery for his retirement.



It is the perfect gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment